Our business name is synchronized multi-integration media (a division of) The Buckmaster Institute, Inc. ("Company"). We are the owner of our web
site Answer4Img. All information provided in this Privacy
Policy pertains to Answer4Img.
- Company takes User privacy seriously and takes reasonable
efforts to protect your privacy. We have created this Privacy
Policy ("Policies") in order to share with you our information
collection and use practices. AS MORE CLEARLY DEFINED HEREIN, WE
WILL NEVER KNOWINGLY SELL OR ASSIGN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND OR APPROVAL. Please read these Policies
carefully before sharing any personally identifiable information
- These Policies apply solely to the web site located at
answer4img.com ("web site"). Since this is a growing web site
and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, these
Policies are subject to change at any time and any changes will be
posted on this page.
elsewhere on the Answer4Img web site.
The following words used in these Policies shall have the
- "Personal Information" shall mean all data and/or information
provided by and about User.
- "Answer4Img web site" shall mean all web sites on which
Company provides products and/or services.
- "Answer4Img User" shall mean all registered Users of
- "Answer4Img Products and Services" shall mean all products
and/or services provided by Company.
- "Registration Information" shall mean the Personal Information
Users are required to give to Company in the registration
process, in order to access our services.
- What Personally Identifiable Information Does Company
Collect and How Is It Used?
- In order to use the Services provided by Answer4Img, you will
be asked for certain personally identifiable information such as
name, email address and
other information. For example, when you create an Account, the
information you provide may be used by us to communicate with
- Company will not collect personally identifiable
information from Users while they use the web site, unless they
voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such
information. For example, if you post questions, you
will be required to provide information to complete the purchasing
- Users may provide other information about themselves, in
addition to the mandatory Personal Information ("Voluntary
Information"). This Voluntary Information will tell other
Answer4Img Users more about who they are and encourage other Users
to choose them as a contact that they would like to know more
- Users' Voluntary Information provided to
Answer4Img will be viewable to all Answer4Img Users, unless
restricted by them.
- All Answer4Img Users may access your Profile and view the
information displayed there, including all Voluntary Information
they have specified to be made available to all other Users.
- Users may send other Answer4Img Users a request for personal
communication. Such other Users are then saved in their Profile, on
a User contact list. When a Answer4Img User allows a request for
communication, this User will be listed as a Friend.
- Users may invite other Users to leave comments. All comments
will be viewable to all other Answer4Img Users.
- Users may send private messages to each other in order to
create a new contact. Answer4Img has preset privacy settings under
Privacy Menu to default to the effect that all Users may send
private messages. Users may restrict others from sending private
messages to them.
- Company may use or disclose User's
personally identifiable information to:
- operate and manage the web site;
- provide products/services that have been requested; or
- respond to other inquires or requests.
- In order to provide the best services to Users, Company may
disclose User name on certain pages at answer4img.com. We may
also disclose personally identifiable information in the
establishment or exercise of legal rights or defenses against legal
claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply
with a valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or
court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our
party not affiliated with Company, without consent, except in
connection with the sale or merger of Company or the division
responsible for such services provided.
- Company may also use such information for marketing their
products and services to you ONLY IF you have not
'opted out' to receive such
marketing information from us.
- When a User utilizes Answer4Img's comment
or Feedback, in order to communicate with other Users, Company
will collect the content of those communications, as well as the
content of any communication between User and us.
- Company may, from time to time, send or post surveys or
requests for User feedback in order to help us make our web site
and services better. Any responses we receive from Users will be
used only to evaluate our web site and services and no
personally-identifiable information from Users will be shared with
any non-employees of Company.
- Company may, from time to time, send notices about special
offers, promotions or contests. If you sign up to participant in
any of these, we will collect your email address. If you are chosen
for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give Company
permission to use your name, image and other information about you,
for marketing purposes.
- What Non-Personally Identifiable Information Do We Collect and
How Is It Used?
- Company does collect and track certain non-personally
identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers
and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and
other information which does not specifically identify any
- Company may use and disclose non-personally-identifiable
information for any number of reasons, including but not limited
to, working with business partners and improving our web site and
- Does Company Offer Forums, Chatrooms and Groups?
Company encourages communication between Users, therefore,
Forums, Chatrooms or Groups that wish to focus in on specific
topics of interest may be offered and created from time to
- Can I Invite Friends & Family?
- All Answer4Img Users may invite new Users to discover
Answer4Img. Company shall process personal information
collected in the course of the invitation, solely for the
invitation and shall not use it for any other purposes.
- Please note that the following User personal information will
be viewable to the recipient of the invitation:
- User's photograph, if uploaded;
- Number of Friends;
- Number of profile
- Month and year User registered with Answer4Img;
- How Can I Find Other Users On the Answer4Img Web Site?
Answer4Img offers several search options for finding Users.
These search options may help, for example, in finding Users with
certain types of interests or areas of expertise. These
options include: searches via email, name, username or topic.
- Does Answer4Img Have A Newsletter?
- Company regularly sends out newsletters or weekly status
emails (collectively hereinafter referred to as the
"Newsletter(s)") to all Answer4Img Users (unless they
'opt-out'). In these
Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from Answer4Img
and about the upcoming week's events.
- You may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time
by sending an email to the link provided at the end of each
- Cookies are small text files that a web site can write to your
to log in once to our web site and search or post without having to
log in again.
- Cookies are also used by our affiliates to identify you as a
User of Answer4Img.
credit card numbers, telephone numbers, or other information you
provide. To maintain your privacy, you can disable your browser's
ability to accept cookies.
Answer4Img web site or an external web site. We have no access to
or control over these cookies, hence, we will not be responsible
for their use or misuse by them.
- Is My Information Private With Answer4Img Merchants and
- The Answer4Img web site may contain links to various other
third-party web sites and the external web sites of our advertisers
and/or third-party partners. Each of these web sites may have a
practices of other web sites linked to us are not covered by this
- The only information that may be shared between Answer4Img and
one of our partner web sites is that which pertains to information
used in the furtherance of tracking an order and providing User
with correct information regarding same.
- Order information, including order numbers and amounts, may be
available to Answer4Img, affiliate merchants and third party
affiliate program management companies, for accurate tracking
purposes. This information will not be released by Company to
other parties unless requested by you.
- What About Data Security?
- Company has instituted appropriate security measures that
protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that
we have collected from Users.
- Company requires that our advertisers and partners ensure
the security of the data that Users provide to them, however, in
the event of a breach of their security measures, User agrees that
Company will not be liable for any loss or damage to you.
- Company limits access to personal information about Users
to employees for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in
order to provide products or services.
- Company has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards
that comply with international regulations to protect against the
loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected
from you at our web site.
- Can I Opt-out?
- Company gives you the option to remove your personally
identifiable information from our list of active Users.
- You may also choose to opt-out of certain communications from
Company, such as our Newsletter.
- All requests for unsubscribing or opting-out should be made by
sending an email to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We
will respond within 24 hours.
- Company is not responsible for removing your personally
identifiable information from the lists of any third party partner
or advertiser who has previously been provided your information in
accordance with this Policy.
- Where Is The Web Site Located?
The Answer4Img web site is maintained from within Canada. If
you are located outside of Canada, by using our web site, you
authorize the export of personally identifiable information to
Canada and its storage and use as specified in these Policies.
- What Is The Minimum Age To Use The Answer4Img Web Site?
- Use of the Answer4Img web site and products/services are
intended for persons who are thirteen (13) years or older. If
anyone between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years
obtains access to our web site services and/or products, it is
understood that it is specifically done with the consent, approval
and authorization of such persons' parents or
legal guardians. Parents and legal guardians are responsible for
their children's privacy and safety and should monitor their use of
the Internet on a continuing basis. Under no circumstances will
Company knowingly allow a person under the age of thirteen (13)
years to set up a User account, even with the
parents' or legal guardian's
consent, approval or authorization.
- If proof comes to the attention of Company that a
registered User is under the age of thirteen (13) years, and is
accessing our services and/or products without the consent,
approval or authorization of their parents or legal guardian,
Company will immediately terminate such account
- Company reserves the right to amend these Policies at any
time, in the event that this becomes necessary after their initial
release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to
additional or amended services provided by Company.
- Company will not personally notify you of any amendments to
these Policies. Users are urged to check these Policies frequently
in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users
understand and agree that continued use of the Answer4Img web site
assumes that they have read and accepted these Policies, as may be
amended from time to time.
- Where Can I Access These Policies?
These Policies are accessible from the Home Page of the
- Section Titles
The section titles used in these Policies are purely for
convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
- What is the Effective Date of These Policies?
This Policy was last updated on August 30, 2011.