Question: What is the "bar" on the right of the track pad?

Posted by stephan on Oct 30, 2015, in category Science/Tech

This is a picture of a laptop track pad with the bottom of the keyboard above. On the right of the track pad is a longish, rounded bar or strip. What is it for?

Score 0


ioana wrote: I guess it could be the scroll button?

beachdude wrote: It's the scroll button

Please log in or sign up to add your answer!

Answer4img is operated by synchronized multi-integration media (a division of) The Buckmaster Institute, Inc. Hope you enjoy!

Contact us or simply follow us on twitter at @answer4img. Here are the terms of service, the privacy policy and the change log for the website. We also have a help section.

Share this page: