Question: What is this food called?

Posted by gervais4president on Oct 18, 2015, in category Food

I know it's from eastern europe but not sure where exactly nor what it's called

Score 1


janee wrote: OMG I love these! These are called sarmale, they are a Romanian traditional plate, usually cooked for Christmas. I had it during my exchange year in Transilvania

zorro wrote: So you're saying this is what Dracula used to eat before he drank peoples blood?

Please log in or sign up to add your answer!

Answer4img is operated by synchronized multi-integration media (a division of) The Buckmaster Institute, Inc. Hope you enjoy!

Contact us or simply follow us on twitter at @answer4img. Here are the terms of service, the privacy policy and the change log for the website. We also have a help section.

Share this page: