Question: Could anyone tell me what kind of rash is this?

Posted by danielle on Dec 27, 2015, in category Health

Score 5


janee wrote: I don't know if this is a rash.

It looks more like chickenpox. You might want to get it checked by your doctor.

ioana wrote: Chickenpox or herpes zoster.

Check it with your doctor, it can be very dangerous for adults.

danielle wrote: Thank you!

Thank you so much for your quick answer. I'll get it checked first thing in the morning.

danielle wrote: Yup, it's chickenpox! Thanks so much guys!

Too bad I'll be stuck inside for NYE!

Please log in or sign up to add your answer!

Answer4img is operated by synchronized multi-integration media (a division of) The Buckmaster Institute, Inc. Hope you enjoy!

Contact us or simply follow us on twitter at @answer4img. Here are the terms of service, the privacy policy and the change log for the website. We also have a help section.

Share this page: