Question: What kind of gogles are these?

Posted by andruzca on Oct 18, 2015, in category Science/Tech

Score 1


zorro wrote: I think that's a DIY oculus rift

Please log in or sign up to add your answer!

Answer4img is operated by synchronized multi-integration media (a division of) The Buckmaster Institute, Inc. Hope you enjoy!

Contact us or simply follow us on twitter at @answer4img. Here are the terms of service, the privacy policy and the change log for the website. We also have a help section.

Share this page: